There’s certain phrases that make you cringe when you hear them.
Like when your barber says, “oops”.
Well, as it turns out, there’s also some phrases in the painter world that you should make yourself privy of.
We’re going to go over five tell-tale signs of painting scams.
So without further ado, I present:
5 THINGS YOU NEVER WANT YOUR PAINTER TO SAY
1. “I NEED THE MONEY UP FRONT TO PAY FOR MATERIALS”
2. “WE SPILLED PAINT ALL OVER YOUR LIVING ROOM”
3. “WE JUST FINISHED PAINTING YOUR NEIGHBOR’S HOUSE AND CAN DO YOURS CHEAP”
4. “IF YOU EVER HAVE A PROBLEM, JUST CALL ME DIRECTLY”
5. “IF YOU PAY CASH, I CAN GIVE A BETTER PRICE”